Select To Get Started:
The DeSoto County School District has a secure site for former students and corporations to request transcripts and graduation verifications online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Please allow 5 business days to process records requests.
- Duplicate diplomas cannot be ordered online.
- Phone and fax requests will not be accepted.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM). Our office will be closed for two weeks over Christmas, one week for Thanksgiving and one week for spring break.
- All transcript requests will be delivered electronically. e-transcripts delivered to post-secondary educational institutions will be certificated, official PDF transcripts. All other e-transcripts will be marked and delivered as UNOFFICIAL.
- Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on the next business day. Business days do not include weekends or Federal holidays.
- EXPRESS PROCESSING ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE 2:00 PM CST, (MONDAY - FRIDAY ON NORMAL BUSINESS DAYS) IN ORDER TO BE PROCESSED THE SAME DAY.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$4.25 Per Request|
All Requests have an additional $4 processing fee per order. All Record requests require the upload of a signed release
The Following May be Requested by CURRENT STUDENTS:
|High School Transcript||
First 5 Free
$2.25 additional copies
All Requests after the initial 5 free requests have an additional $4 processing fee per order. All Record requests require the upload of a signed release
|Graduation Verification||$20.88 ea|
|Transcript Request (For Colleges and Universities)||$15.73 ea|
|Legal Subpoena Request for Student Record||$20.88 ea|
All Requests have an additional $4 processing fee per order. All Record requests require the upload of a signed release.
Duplicate diplomas cannot be ordered online.
GED transcripts can be ordered online at www.diplomasender.com.
Student Records Center
Desoto County School District
5 E. South Street
Hernando, MS 38632
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM